Moving & Downsizing for Seniors and Retirees
Retirees and Seniors who are moving from family homes into retirement residences face a daunting task. How will you make your life, your furniture, your memories and the collections of a lifetime fit into a much smaller space?
Downsizing Solutions offers a complete Seniors Move Management package to ensure a seamless move to a smaller home.
A one-on-one consultation will help us customize our service to your specific needs. Services range from assessing the floor plan of your new home to identify what will and won’t fit in the space, to helping sort through an entire home and identify all the items that truly matter. We manage the packing, moving, unpacking and setting up your new home. We arrange and manage contents sales for all the items that you agree are no longer necessary.
If you have health problems, a busy lifestyle, or simply want a helping hand, call Downsizing Solutions.
Services are always timely and confidential.
Call today to arrange your free consultation: (905) 375-6542
We will come to you to discuss your needs and provide a fully detailed quotation for our services.
Move Management Packages Include:
- Organizing personal and household items
- Helping you decide what to keep, what to eliminate
- Conducting contents/estate sales
- Facilitating professional appraisals for antiques, jewelry and collectibles
- Arranging and coordinating all moving and storage needs
- Shipping as needed and on/off-site storage
- Packing and labeling all goods to be moved
- Supplying all packing materials
- Preparing you home for sale (staging, streamlining, small repairs)
- Final cleaning of premises
- Move Management
- Unpacking and preparing your new home for your new life.
- All other services as required.